if the world could stay still for a moment,then may be we would notice that the sky and stars move!!!!!

Labels

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Disappointment!!!!

Some one once told me that the person who cant hide his own disappointments has no right to offer respite when some one else feels the same way.”well said”.But the way I see it – it is easier to console some one else than console the person inside you. For most times you know the person inside you so well that u know any amount of consoling and cajoling yourself wont help. This is my way of looking at this issue and I don't expect any one else to follow my lead!!!!There is another way of putting this topic into perspective,a blunt way to lay out this frame of thought is that you don't clearly understand what the other person is going through during his phase of sulking and cribbing , but when you have to hitch hike a ride in the same wagon it all seems so pragmatic ….so “ not childish” ….so right...isn't it so???



Whenever I see a friend of mine having a bad time...it never crosses my mind why he/she is feeling this way..the only thing I care about is bringing him/her out of this doldrum and some how make them forget all of their problems,even if the period of isolation “from disappointment” is evanescent and fades away quickly , I still feel good if I can some how distract my friend. The way I see it “the End justifies the means” and nothing else matters. I could care less about why that some one feels the way he/she does but some it kills me when I see them in their sorry state!!!!I don't expect any one to feel sorry for me when I am having a bad time. And it is this very state of mind that makes me appreciate some ones concern for me,when he/she actually feels sorry. I agree, I sulk a lot and it takes a lot of time for me to get over,but what this prolonged period of sadness does is that it makes me more skeptical whenever a similar situation arises......and this is believe me it is a good thing.



So for all you “fellow sulkers “ out there..sulk all u want...remember it makes u stronger no matter what any one thinks about it......and there is nothing wrong in consoling some one else, even if at the end of the day you can't do the same for yourself!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment