if the world could stay still for a moment,then may be we would notice that the sky and stars move!!!!!

Labels

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Between life and fiction


I still lose my self every other time, between fiction and life,
I try hard not to give in but my temptation won’t suffice;
For in my thoughts, I could be anyone... any one I choose to be,
I could die and be born again… choose the stories that make my dreams.


In life even though I have earned a place... all I do is complain,
In life my wrinkles deepen every day... but in my thoughts I still remain the same.
I somehow wish my thoughts could be real… this is the only reason I pray,
I could give my whole life for that chance ... for that feeling... for that small day.

I don't rest on my delusions... nor do I hide them inside me,
But I stick on to them for dear life... for with them even with closed eyes I can see.
It brings a smile to my face when I picture myself living in fiction and not in life,
But I know I will fall back to reality... I know its about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment