if the world could stay still for a moment,then may be we would notice that the sky and stars move!!!!!

Labels

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Someday!!!!!!!!

Someday I will fly

and the world will want to be me


Someday I will stand tall

I'll forget the shame and once again breathe


Some day I will cry

and my tears will wash away the scars I have


Someday I will scream

the silence that imprisons me will break at last


some day I will forget

all the pain I endured in my struggle to be free


Someday I will break

the shackles that bind me and my dreams


Someday I will no longer run away

but will conquer fear with the memories long gone


Someday I will no longer complain

for then I will have all I ever want


Someday I will smile

for then I will finally start to believe


Someday when I have gone away

The world will stand still and cry for me


1 comment:

  1. But why is that I always long for that someday,
    not realizing that everyday sums up that someday.

    smiles...

    ReplyDelete