if the world could stay still for a moment,then may be we would notice that the sky and stars move!!!!!

Labels

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

the devil of the fall

all I see are dotted lines
on this pyro lit sky
in wake of this revelation
my desires choose to die
without a method to the madness
am no longer holy now
elations bury my inhibitions
but I stay sane somehow
all my leaves have bled their color
from trees that once stood tall
with whispering words I confess
I am the devil of the fall

this insane cycle keeps moving
as black turns to grey
birds fly off to greener places
in search of the light of day
instant gratification beckons
as my hunger ceases now
Gods agree to bring the rain
but I refuse to bow
the sounds go deaf in this silence
there is no beck and call
with whispering words I confess
I am the devil of the fall

No comments:

Post a Comment